Front Desk Agent at Wildflower Inn at Bell Rock
- $16 to $18 Hourly
$300 sign on bonus paid out after 90 days of successful employment
Two boutique properties in Sedona, AZ are looking for a housekeeper to join our strong team. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, motivated, and reliable.
Location options will include Wildflower Inn at Bell Rock and White House Inn Sedona.
FRONT DESK AGENT
The Front Desk Agent is responsible for hosting guests throughout their stay. From a warm welcome upon arrival to an effortless departure, this role will play a critical hand in executing the seamless guest experience in a tech forward hotel environment.
- Utilize Life House’s proprietary software to manage internal tasks and guests communication
- Assist with the guest check-in/check-out process while engaging with guests
- Provide information, recommendations and booking services for a variety of guest inquiries, including, but not limited to, directions, hours of outlet operation, hotel services, transportation and travel arrangements, tour and event tickets, restaurant reservations, and other guest needs
- Facilitate making reservations and room changes
- Coordinate communication and partnership between the front desk and other departments (housekeeping, maintenance, F&B and Central Support).
- Respond to guest inquiries, requests and concerns in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Inspect clean rooms in preparation for guest arrival
- Prepare and deliver VIP amenities
- Perform other duties as assigned and requested to meet the needs of the business
- Team player, hard worker, multi-tasker and detail oriented
- Knowledge of the local area and things to do, and places to go – or enthusiasm to acquire that knowledge
- Genuine desire to be helpful: able to jump in and assist other departments when necessary
- Works cooperatively with others in all situations
Requirements & Experience
- Experience in guest or customer service
- Flexible in schedule and willing to meet the demands of a complex operation
- Familiarity with Apple products and applications (preferred)
- Familiarity with Slack (preferred)
- Ability to lift, pull, and push moderate weight
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive pay
- Generous benefits package
- Holiday Pay
- Referral program
- An environment that encourages initiative and leadership
- Working with highly talented people who are extremely passionate about their craft
About Life House
Wildflower Inn is managed by Life House, a venture-backed, vertically integrated hotel brand, operator and technology company. We operate hotels under our guiding mission to have travel be more meaningful and accessible for guests and make hotels more profitable and seamlessly operated for owners. From motels to ultra-luxury boutiques, our technology and management formula is best suited to any independent property in every market.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Wildflower Inn at Bell RockSedona, AZ
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.