Petroleum Field Service Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
PETROLEUM SERVICE TECHNICIAN
We are the New England and Mid-Atlantic regions leading service provider of comprehensive petroleum, sales, maintenance, inspection, testing and construction management services to major oil suppliers, independent retailers, contractors and other public sector facilities. We service over 170K gas station pumps from Maine to Georgia. We are in need of Petroleum Service Technicians!
**You will receive paid training towards industry certifications, career advancement, 3 weeks PTO & benefits that start the day of hire! We are multi-million dollar, family owned company that supports our trade schools, military and community. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Come Join Us!
- Perform petroleum equipment service and installation calls in a professional, timely, and quality manner.
- Complete job paperwork for each service call, at the time of service.
- Complete training courses in a timely manner to maintain current certifications and equipment knowledge.
- Act as a resource for customers; provide assistance and product support in order to maintain long term relationships.
- Juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced ever-changing work environment.
- Communicate skillfully and effectively in person or over the phone.
- Be a team player
- M-Fr schedule with on-call rotation *some flexibility with schedules available
- Paid time and 1/2 after 40 hours; some double-time pay opportunities available
- High School Diploma or GED
- Positive Attitude
- Attention to Detail
- Two years in a Mechanical, Electrical, HVAC or Computer operation (Experience as a Technician in the industry Preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as a team member
- Willingness to work in all varied weather conditions
- Experience with Point-of-Sale installation and repair a plus
- Experience working with Wayne or Gilbarco Dispensers is a plus
- Experience working with Verifone - a plus
- Experience in computer networking – a plus
- Clean driving record and the ability to work safely is a MUST
- Physical Requirements: Capable of lifting and caring equipment weighing up to 75 lbs.
Why WildcoPES? Our team is motivated, dedicated and thrives on fostering long-lasting relationships with our customers. We are industry leaders in delivering impeccable customer service and offer a unique work environment that nurtures career growth and a sense of value. We attract top talent by offering competitive benefits that include:
- Health Insurance: medical, dental, vision *start the day of hire
- Paid training
- 16 days of PTO + 8 paid holiday l
- 25K complimentary life insurance policy
- Company vehicle (dispatch from home), company cell phone, company laptop
- Safety shoe program
Drug Free Place
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
EngineeringView all jobs at WildcoPES
Get fresh Petroleum Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.