Digital Marketing Coordinator (Social Media)
- $45,100 to $59,700 Yearly
LOCATION: Wild Horse Pass Corporate Center
HOURS OF WORK: 40 hours per week, Full-Time
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
REPORTS TO: WHPDA Director of Marketing
Position Summary: The Digital Marketing Coordinator will also be responsible for creating, improving, and maintaining content to achieve a digital marketing push for Wild Horse Pass as a destination marketing organization. The role will manage the company's content-related assets and communicate the destination's brand in a positive and authentic way that will attract visitors and inspire tourism to the destination. The Ideal candidate is an experienced digital storyteller with a passion for finding and creating great content to distribute on all platforms. The ideal candidate must also be a creative thinker that thrives on interacting with our audience and customers and has the ability to juggle multiple tasks.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage social media platforms and online reputation (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google/Yelp/TripAdvisor, etc.). Actively engage and grow the WHP's online community and presence.
- Co-develop and execute cross platform content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
- Co-manage content across social media by creating, editing, proofreading, and publishing engaging content.
- Manage all social media campaigns and day to day activities including curation of all published content, conducting online advocacy, expanding community outreach efforts, managing efforts in building online reviews.
- Maintain editorial and marketing content calendar; work across departments to develop and assemble content.
- Synthesize monthly metrics reports; proactively suggests data-driven strategy and tactical adjustments.
- Performance reporting, and assessment of the customer relationship management, digital asset management and content management systems including reporting on development and performance of digital advertising, marketing, systems, and programs. Identification and evaluation of emerging technologies, new systems, trends in digital marketing, and content management
- Monitor and respond to social media conversation and messages.
- Track and evaluate social media analytics to make informed decisions.
- Collaborate and Integrate content with bloggers, vloggers, and Influencers.
- Stay up to date with developments and generate new Ideas to optimize social media presence.
- Engage potential visitors on all social media platforms to raise brand awareness along the destination's tone of voice.
- Approve and integrate user generated content from UGC provider, (Stackla) and Google Analytics and mine that system for insights and analytics.
- Track and respond to mentions of the destination across relevant social media platforms.
- Establish, document, and maintain standards for social media projects.
- Integrate traditional and social public relations programs, including but not limited to event support, blogger outreach. press room optimization, FAM trips, online and social press releases, content distribution, and other Initiatives as directed.
- Research and prepare digital marketing and electronic media promotions for a variety of websites to promote public awareness and increase visitation to Wild Horse Pass.
- Establish, track, and share key metrics on the success of social media programs and use that information to improve social media projects and other marketing initiatives.
- Proactively work with Marketing Department ensure consistency and accuracy in all material and information.
- Develops relationships with members, partners, and city entities to generate relevant social media content and create social media partnerships.
- Coordinates with Marketing Department to integrate stakeholder efforts in the overall social media Editorial Calendars
- Tracks consumer information downloads and analyzes web usage related to advertising and marketing campaigns; provides detailed statistical reports.
Key Qualifications - Education & Work Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Digital Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related field.
- Minimum 1-3 years' relevant experience in the areas of digital marketing and website content management
- Experience with social media and social media trends and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of current digital trends in the global tourism and hospitality Industry is a definite asset.
- Strong understanding of marketing concepts in the context of various print and digital media.
- High computer literacy, including effective working proficiency in customer relationship management software, Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Demonstrated experience and up-to-date knowledge with project management software is a plus.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and possess a highs school diploma or GED.
- Must possess a valid AZ driver's license and provide proof of past driving record for thirty-nine (39) months from the Department of Motor Vehicl GRIC driver's permit will be required, drive certification needed to drive all community vehicles.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen prior to assuming position.
- Must acknowledge and agree to maintain a drug-free workplace as a condition of e
- Knowledge and experience working with Gila River Indian Community or other Native American Community.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- High level of professionalism
- Ability to effectively manage professional relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to work collaboratively.
- Creative mindset with a finger on the pulse of social media trends.
- Working knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of 'Search and Social.
- Proven experience in digital creative copywriting.
- Highly organized, professional with multi-tasking abilities and exceptional with follow-through.
- Ability to effectively manage time and schedules.
- Proficiency with popular content management systems, Simpleview, Act-On or Crowdriff experience a plus
- Creativity and the ability to create, compose and edit content to reflect brand personalities.
- Must have a strong work ethic with "Get It Done", mentality.
- Creative and detail oriented.
- Intuitive, approachable, and open to receiving creative feedback.
- Pro-active, self-motivated and results oriented.
- Efficient, organized, and able to juggle various tasks.
- Strong ethical, and effective work acumen.
- Accuracy, attention to detail, flexibility, and ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment are essential.
- Ability to multitask and work on numerous projects simultaneously.
- Strong creative background and skills required across a diverse array of deliverables.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
Wild Horse Pass Development AuthorityChandler, AZ
BusinessView All Wild Horse Pass Development Authority Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.