CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
This is an exciting opportunity for a high energy, customer centric, and people person looking to grow with a company that is constantly expanding! You will be setting yourself apart and exposing yourself to more opportunity by offering high quality customer service support.
You Will Be:
· Processing orders
· Taking payment
· Communicating with different departments to satisfy customer needs
· Reporting customer feedback to internal teams
· Outbound calls for Customer feedback
· Answering customer questions through phone calls, livechat, and email support.
Working hours: (Three shifts, weekends a must)
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
11:00 AM – 8:00 PM
1:00 PM - 10:00 PM
· Excellent presentation and communications skills.
· Be able to process purchase orders and understand have basic understandings of helpdesk support platforms.
· Attention to detail
· Great data entry skills
· Education- No Degree Required
· Experience- Entry Level
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Bilingual is preferred, 100% fluent in English, and in Spanish (read, speak, write).
· 2+ year customer service experience preferred.
· Work Saturdays + Sundays, 9 am to 10 pm on a rotation
· Ability to pass a background check and drug screen and assessment test
· Must be legally able to work in the US
EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED DRUG FREE WORK PLACE