Seeking exceptional career HOUSEKEEPERS and HOUSEMAN with 3 or more years of professional relevant experience and are able to provide these references. This live-out position is primarily based in LA JOLLA, CA but on an as needed basis will include traveling to properties located in Los Angeles and Riverside Counties for 2-3 days at a time. Duties include all aspects involved with cleaning, maintaining and providing service within a private residence. The individual must be flexible, proactive and enjoy being a part of the household team. They must possess professional demeanor and communication skills, exercise discretion and be trustworthy. Local candidates only. It is 30 hours per week with morning and late afternoon/eve shifts. Rate is $25-$30 per hour!!
POSITION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each job function satisfactorily, which includes the following essential job functions:
· Hands-on cleaning including dusting, sweeping, moping, vacuuming, scrubbing, sanitizing and polishing of all surfaces within the home including but not limited to: floors, walls, counter tops, sinks, tubs, toilets, showers, drains, appliances, ceilings, registers, screens, windows, vents, light fixtures, furniture, artwork, light switch plate covers, window treatments, knobs, pulls, handles and buttons.
· Proper knowledge and ability to delicately handle all items customarily found in the home of a high net worth family including fine china, glassware, crystal, silver, jewelry, artwork, couture, leather, upholstery, furniture and any and all rare collectibles.
· Washing and drying dishes
· Collecting, washing, folding, ironing and returning clothes to the proper location
· Changing bed linens and making beds
· Separating and removing garbage and recycling
· Restocking personal care products, toilet paper, etc.
· Picking up clutter and other general organization
· Deep-cleaning of specific areas, rooms and items on an on-going basis
· Watering plants and creating floral arrangements using flowers from the property or occasionally purchased
· Answering the telephone, front door and attending to house guests
· Assist with the coordination of grocery shopping and errand running.
· Maintaining outdoor areas including patios, hardscape, and pools
· Care of outdoor furniture, cushions, pillows
· Hands-on cleaning including polishing floors, cleaning windows
· Assisting with heavy lifting, special projects and household event setup and tear down
· Basic service skills including setting a formal table, simple bartending, serving at small gatherings and sometimes larger events
· Following daily, weekly, monthly and seasonal household task lists
· Willingness to follow checklists perfectly in-order every time to ensure consistency of service
· Ability to operate complex control systems such as Crestron, Lutron, RTI and other similar sophisticated systems
· Maintain a high level of attention to detail at all times.
· Must be able to follow instruction and meet deadlines established by supervisors
· Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
· Maintain an excellent attendance record, rarely absent from work.