Senior IT Systems Administrator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Senior Systems Administrator
Wilcox Industries Corp. – Newington, NH
If you’re ready to take on a fresh challenge, grow your career and contribute to supporting homeland defense and armed services, Wilcox Industries is ready to help you achieve your goals. We are currently seeking a full-time Senior Systems Administrator to protect our critical information, systems, and assets, build solutions, implement new software and hardware, provide training, and assist in the development of an overall IT strategy.
Wilcox is a vertically integrated engineering and manufacturing company with a goal to do as much design, testing, manufacturing, and assembling in house as possible. Because of this, candidates must have a strong technical skillset with the ability to interface with all departments throughout the company on a daily basis.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware
- Own projects, solutions, and key responsibilities within a larger business initiative
- Operate with network security in mind
- Handle business-critical IT tasks and systems
- Enable faster and smarter business processes and implement analytics for meaningful insights
- Nurture dependable IT infrastructure and networking that’s always up and running
- Partner with internal and external partners to communicate project status, activities, and achievements
- Periodically assist with workstation administration in some situations.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent or 10+ years’ experience working in a IT Systems Administration capacity
- Self-starter with ability to work in an extremely fast paced environment, ability to switch priorities and make sound decisions quickly
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills
- Proficient with administering Windows Servers, VMware, and Active Directory
- Ability to use the Office 365 suite of software
- This position supports U.S. Defense contracts and must meet U.S. Citizenship or Green Card as required by ITAR / EAR.
- Experience with Linux, networking, and databases
- Knowledge of NIST 800-171
Wilcox Industries employs an innovative approach to every project it encounters and inspires creative solutions. With over 80 patents and 69 more pending, Wilcox is a vertically enabled operation housed in a modern, 220,000 square foot engineering and manufacturing facility in Newington, NH. Our state-of-the-art design tools, in house prototyping, in house test equipment, large capacity lathe, vertical, horizontal, machining departments combined with in house mold making and producing capability along with a team approach enables us to provide our customers with an unmatched responsiveness and quality without compromise.
Wilcox Industries offers a competitive compensation package for employees, including 401(k), health and welfare benefits, and a technically challenging work environment.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Wilcox Industries