Customer Service Representative
Wilcox Industries Portsmouth, NH
- Posted: over a month ago
We are currently seeking a full-time Customer Service Representative to join our Sales and Marketing team with responsibility for quotations, orders, and leads from our dealer and customers by phone and email. This individual will create quotations utilizing standard terms, enter sales orders in SAP, and relay pertinent order information to dealers and customers. The customer service representative will coordinate with other Wilcox groups in handling sales orders and providing the support needed to our dealers and customers. This individual will also be responsible for learning export regulations and licensing process in support of overseas or foreign orders, this will include working with the ITAR/Commerce regulations and understanding how to export/import Wilcox products.
The Customer Service Representative will interact with Wilcox's dealer and customer accounts both new and existing. This individual will be assigned a dealer network and will be responsible for our dealer and customer satisfaction. This individual is expected to measure and assess dealer performance. It is critical for the individual to build relationships with the dealers and customers to encourage new and repeat business opportunities. This individual will also become a product expert to be able to assist dealers with product functions and use by the end user.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receives telephone requests for price quotations, purchase orders, order changes, adjustments and cancellations directly from customers, original equipment manufacturers and distributors.
- Achieves and maintains rapport with customers and works to give them the best possible service.
- Uses SAP software to retrieve customer information, stock status information, status of purchase orders and to make changes on customer purchase orders.
- Follows up on inquiries by checking computer for delivery information. Works closely with expeditor in production regarding deliveries of scheduled shipments.
- Responsive to the inquiries of the outside sales representatives regarding dealer communications & set up of accounts.
- Prepares NDA's and dealer agreements for new accounts. Tracking status information in an excel spreadsheet and creating new dealer files.
- Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
- Processes shipping documents for completed customer orders.
- Ensures that customer issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, and quickly reports problems that may arise to management.
- Communicates the dealer's goals and represents the dealer's interests to the team.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the dealer and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper dealers expectations.
- Maintains a clear understanding to company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the dealer.
- Manages all accounts worldwide.
- Trains in export compliance to become familiar with ITAR, EAR, and export regulation. Completing export documents and licenses when needed.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 2 or more years of college experience, Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Typing skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Attention to detail.
- Motivated, goal orientated, persistent and a skilled negotiator.
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment as well as being an individual problem solver.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well.
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction.
- Has understanding of the military community, its policies, and operations. Military experience preferred.
- Knowledge of military weaponry and night vision systems.
- Experience in government procurement/export regulations.
Wilcox Industries employs an innovative approach to every project it encounters and inspires creative solutions. With 89 patents and 87 more pending, Wilcox is a vertically enabled operation housed in a modern, 220,000 square foot engineering and manufacturing facility in Newington, NH. Our state-of-the-art design tools, in house prototyping, in house test equipment, large capacity lathe, vertical, horizontal, machining departments combined with in house mold making and producing capability along with a team approach enables us to provide our customers with an unmatched responsiveness and quality without compromise.
The U.S. Department of Defense declared Wilcox an essential critical workforce infrastructure. As such, Wilcox continued to produce during the Great 2020 Shutdown. We are growing and expanding our workforce to meet our customers’ needs.
Wilcox Industries offers a competitive compensation package for employees, including 401(k), health and welfare benefits, and a technically challenging work environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Wilcox follows CDC guidelines and has had excellent results.
Job Type: Full-time
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Wilcox Industries