Wilco specializes in smart access integration services which includes: Commercial Video Security and surveillance services, Door Access, Low voltage cabling, and IOT ( Internet of Things) platform integration services. We are actively seeing an energetic, passionate, goal oriented candidate with a proven track record of sales growth.
As a sales rep, you must be knowledgeable about selling and designing low voltage security systems, closed circuit television, access control, and IOT ( Internet of Things platforms). They will manage and grow an assigned territory, achieve gross margin goals, and develop and implement plans to take advantage of all sales opportunities for assigned customers or territory.
Sales Position Responsibilities:
• Effectively performs needs assessments, estimates, specifications and presentations for smart access customers;
· Coordinate with network engineer to write and draft sales proposals for potential smart access services ( security and surveillance, door access and IOT platform services);
• Works with operations, engineering, and other inside and outside resources as needed to obtain the sale;
• Follows through on sold projects to ensure satisfactory completion;
• Ensures a smooth sales to operations turnover and monitors progress. Assists in resolving installation, collections, and other customer satisfaction issues as needed;
• Assists customers and potential customers with problems involving the use of company products and services, and recommends suitable resolutions accordingly;
• Participates in civic and professional organizations, and sales department meetings, workshops, and seminars. Keeps current on market business and product trends;
• Continues to pursue in-depth product and service knowledge and acquire deeper selling, technical, and financial skills;
• Develops and builds long-term business relationships;
• Primary point of contact with end-user. Focus on customer retention and satisfaction/loyalty;
• Develops and maintains contacts with architects, consulting engineers, specification writers, building owners, and contractors, to promote company products and services.
Ideal skillsets include:
· History of Meeting/Exceeding Sales Goals;
· Strong Prospecting, Presentation, and Closing Skills;
· Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs (Solution Selling), Territory Management, Market Knowledge of the IOT (Internet of Things) Industry, Self-Motivation for Sales/Results, High Energy Level, and Professionalism;
· Strong technical writing, communication, and presentation skills
Candidates Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, And Experience:
• Requires a Bachelor’s degree business or a similar field with two to four years of related sales work experience, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience;
• Requires strong technical writing, communication and presentation skills;
· Knowledge of networking ( Wifi, Zwave, Zigbee, and LoRa) are a plus;
• Review RFP information to qualify opportunities that best fit the portfolio of Company’s offerings;
• Create new estimates by utilizing Company’s estimating program;
· Use of excel spreadsheets to project sales goals and margin goals for proposals of smart access services;
• Collaborate with Project Manager to design and update technical documentation, including Scope of Work (SOW), Schedule of Values and Change Order Estimates;
• Update CRM system with final bid amount margins, and other pertinent data;
• Provide additional information required for proposals, as needed;
• Oversee Scope Review meetings with Customer, providing knowledge and feedback of project specifications;
• Review estimate/SOW to verify all documents match accordingly; makes modifications to original Estimate so that it matches Customer Purchase Order amount;
• Develop and create submittal packages for Sales team; Manage submittal sheets on internal Server;
• Attend project kick-off meeting with Project Manager.