- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seeking an aviation maintenance technician (A&P) to perform aircraft maintenance, modification, and repair in compliance with FAA regulations for single and twin engine general aviation.
Include but are not limited to:
- Work 5 days on, 2 days off schedule
- Perform routine/non-routine inspections and maintenance to ensure aircraft safety and availability
- Assist with aircraft arrival and departure operations
- Maintain detailed and up-to-date records of aircraft maintenance and modifications
- Complete preflight, postflight, periodic, and conditional inspections of the aircraft
- Knowledge with Quantum Mx tracking a plus
- Ensure compliance with all FARs, Operations Specifications, Company Policies, and Company Procedures.
- FAA Certified Airframe Mechanic (Minimum 2 years hands on experience)
- Experience with hand tools and test equipment
- Effective at working as part of a team and on their own
- Ability to work in confined environments
Please send resume with salary requirements. Position offers medical, dental, and vision, vacation and sick time/PTO.
Wilco Aircraft Services, Inc.Why Work Here?
See job description for benefits. Hoping to hire maintenance personnel who desire to continue learning and training for more qualifications.
4101 Progress Dr.South Bend, IN
TravelView all jobs at Wilco Aircraft Services, Inc.