Senior Business Analyst, Finance
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Full Job Description
Knowledge of finance and accounting business systems to support the implementation and ongoing analysis, design, configuration, and testing of enterprise resource planning (ERP) and ancillary financial systems. As the Senior Finance Business Analyst, you will report to the CFO and will be part of the finance and accounting team. You will be responsible for facilitating the support and delivery of technical business solutions in the areas of accounting, inventory, and financial planning in the manufacturing and service industry. You'll work with business stakeholders as well as IT and PMO counterparts to ensure that systems are operational, compliant, and meeting critical business needs. You will act as a business partner to the Divisional/Operational Presidents. The Finance Business Analyst role is a Senior-level position that will work with key business stakeholders and be responsible for requirements gathering, business process design, documentation, development of use-cases, testing, and post-production support of the company-wide business applications. Must demonstrate an excellent working knowledge of Business Process workflow. Project management responsibilities will be required on a limited basis and include coordination of all activities pertaining to project planning, estimating, resource allocation, software development, project status reporting, problem resolution and collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Serve as application owner for ERP Financials and other applications which are critical to the finance function.
- Complete small projects and act as a SME/technical liaison in larger project
- Contribute to project deliverables including vision documents, status reports, test plans, validation protocols, etc.
- Interact with technical architects (internal and external) on complex application implementations.
- Perform requirements analysis and development of specs
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- Effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Understand and maintain organizational technology system documentation
- Create and maintain accounting and financial process documentations
- Perform user acceptance testing
- Serve as a liaison between stakeholders and users
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions, gather information, evaluate output requirements and design scalable, repeatable business processes where technology can help
- Respond to user questions/issues via telephone call, email, and ticketing system
- Participate in and sometimes lead change management activities
- Develop training materials, Policies and SOP’s
- Participate actively as a member of Architecture Review Board and Change Control Board
- Bachelor's in Business Information Systems, Accounting, Finance, or related field (Required)
- ERP or finance systems experience (Required)
- BA or PM experience in Manufacturing (Preferred)
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Information Systems, Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 4-6 years of relevant experience in accounting and finance
- Worked as part of an internal implementation team in digital business transformation such as an ERP implementation or implementation of ancillary solutions
- Must have experience in finance and accounting processes
- Skilled at working in a collaborative environment with the Finance and Technology teams.
- Ability to define and test procedures for a given process.
- Strong analytical skills: ability to gather and analyze financial and operational data.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Cross-functional business skills, excellent facilitation and communication skills, strong influencing skills, and ability to effectively present to and work with senior management
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Solution-oriented, creative, and strategic thinking
- Dynamics CRM application experience
- SYSPRO ERP system experience
- Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP) Certification or equivalent professional experience.
- Power BI application experience
- Lean Six Sigma
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Partner may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
Wilbert Funeral Services
Wilbert Funeral Services is a concrete manufacturer and service provider to the funeral service, building trades and agricultural market places. Manufactured products include burial vaults, monuments, septic tanks, retaining walls, storm shelters and miscellaneous agricultural precast products. Our operations include manufacturing plants and warehouses in 22 states.
10965 Granada Lane # 300 Overland ParkOverland Park, KS