- Learn all aspects of manufacturing, operating mixer, stripping products from forms, cleaning.
- and oiling forms, applying Unidex bonding mixture and butyl seal and place concrete in forms.
- Cutting and bending rebar and wire for reinforcement.
- Do small repairs to forms and other related equipment in manufacturing as needed.
- Use of different types of hand tools.
- Ensure the casting form has clean straight edges to case nice-looking products.
- Stock prior day's products after applying a clear seal to the outside of the vaults.
- Get aged products from stock and paint for the next day's orders.
- Minimum of 2 years lead experience
- Previous Precast/ Concrete experience desired
- Preferred 1-2 years of manufacturing experience
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Must be able to lift 75+ lbs.
- Must be able to read maps and understand directions.
- Must be detail oriented.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Wilbert Funeral Services Inc.