The Customer Service and Sales Representative (CSSR) will work to maximize positive customer experiences by responding to customer inquiries and resolving issues as they arise. They will communicate with internal and external customers about basic underwriting guidelines, policies, and marketing initiatives to service accounts as well as cross-sell products to existing or new business customers.
Base pay + Commission!
Benefits that could be potentially offered:
- Paid vacation
- Dental, vision, life & health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Growth opportunity
- Establish client relationships and follow up with customers in a timely manner as to provide exceptional and extraordinary service.
- Solicit, sell, and negotiate new business policies. Cross-sell/up-sell products to existing customers.
- Ensure all quotes procedures and practices are compliant with Farmers guidelines and procedures.
- Able to obtain or currently hold a Property & Casualty license and a Life & Health License.
(We will provide study material for candidates that do not currently hold insurance license)
- Strong communication skills (verbal/written and interpersonal skills)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced customer-focused environment.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office, Windows, Internet)
- Quick Learner and a team player.
- Committed to growth.
- Must pass credit and background check.
Wilber Rendon-District Office