Wigington & Dankesreiter, LLP, a well-established law firm located in Flower Mound, Texas is seeking a skilled individual to join our practice as a valued member of the firm. The position is for a Legal Assistant/Paralegal in the areas of civil litigation and family law.
The perfect candidate must be a highly-organized individual who possesses a “can-do” attitude, has ability to work independently with heaps of initiative and flexibility, and has a polished demeanor. This position will be in control of processes, tasks, and results.
Legal Assistant/Paralegal Responsibilities:
- Manage a case load of assigned cases
- Communicate with clients and all relevant parties as necessary
- Create initial drafts of pleadings, discovery, and correspondence
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Exceptional grammar and writing skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with client interaction by telephone, e-mail and in-person
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented
- Capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to execute against various work-streams simultaneously
- Driven and goal-oriented with a desire to learn and grow
- Optimism and a sense of humor
- Effective public speaking skills and presence
- Superior time management, multi-tasking, and critical thinking abilities
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Timeslips
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly
- Ability to maintain schedules and adhere to deadlines
- Ability to juggle tasks and be flexible as work demands vary. Able to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities.
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, and maintain confidentiality.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
Professional business casual office environment with normal business hours necessary to satisfactorily perform job functions.
Commensurate to experience
Dankesreiter & Emmet, LLPDankesreiter & Emmet, L.L.P. represents clients in business formation, business and commercial litigation and transactions, estate planning, probate and estate administration, construction law, real estate, consumer representation, and family law matters in the Dallas-Fort Worth and Denton County area. The firm takes pride in providing the highest caliber of personalized legal services to a diverse spectrum of individual, professional, and business clients.
Flower Mound, TX