Light/Medium Diesel Mechanic
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Light/ Medium and Diesel Mechanic Denver, Colorado
Join Wiers and start working for a company that appreciates your hard work and skills. You can expect MORE money with our monthly bonus program, MORE time off to spend with your family and friends, and MORE opportunities for training and advancement. All in a respectful family environment.
Wiers is a long-standing family-owned business since 1964 with 9 locations and growing. We make TRUCKS ROLL with our excellent truck and fleet service, sales, and leasing.
A great life begins with a great company!
Responsibilities and Skills:
- Assess and Prioritize the repair and maintenance of light to medium commercial trucks and equipment
- Repairing or replacing vehicle transmissions, brakes, engines, and other associated parts.
- Develop lasting and positive relationships with customers to ensure continued satisfaction.
- Have a can do attitude and a willingness to learn
- Be a team player
- Self-starter with attention to detail
- Strong level of professionalism and integrity
- up tp $34.00 hourly
- Monthly Bonus program
- Up to 2 weeks vacation and 3 week's starting your 4th calendar year
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Company paid Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Fitness membership reimbursement
- Safety Boots and Glasses reimbursement
- Company paid uniforms provided
Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License (CDL Preferred)
- 2 years of previous Diesel Tech experience
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AutomotiveView all jobs at Wiers