Wienerschnitzel Assistant Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
We are seeking an Assistant Manager - Wienerschnitzel to join our food and beverage team! You will be responsible for assisting the General Manager of the store with management activities.
- Supervise shifts
- Assist the General Manager with placing weekly food orders
- Assist the General Manager with writing weekly schedules
- Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Train and evaluate employees
- Track monthly results and trends for sales forecasting
- Resolve escalated customer complaints
- Previous strong experience in food service operations
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Must be flexible to work varying shifts and schedules as needed
WienerschnitzelWhy Work Here?
Fun work environment, lots of room for growth, and a potential to earn performance rewards in addition to your base pay!
Wienerschnitzel has grown to be the world’s largest hot dog chain serving more than 120 million hot dogs a year; and we’re über famous for our delicious secret-recipe chili that we like to smother on fries, hot dogs and burgers. Plus, you can’t forget about our Tastee Freez soft serve treats to round out an epic meal. Business is booming, and we are HIRING!
4680 E Flamingo RoadLas Vegas, NV