Truck and Trailer Sales
- Posted: over a month ago
At Wieland International, we strive to conduct our business as a well-respected organization; with integrity, hard work, and with the highest care for our people, customers, and business partners. Every employee at Wieland International is absolutely critical to our success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award-winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our stores throughout the years.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan + Match
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Appreciation Lunches
- Family owned and operated
- Long term job security
- Health and wellness
- Discounts on products and services
- Contacting prospective customers and assigned accounts within designated territory.
- Understanding and meeting the customers' specific needs, while maintaining our high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Maintains product knowledge of most current sale inventory
- Promoting and selling heavy duty trucks and trailers.
- Writing sales orders, securing deposits and processing paperwork in accordance with established dealership policies.
- Developing and presenting sales proposals to clients.
- Accountable to meet or exceed sales quotas.
- Excellent customer service experience and strong communication skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications.
- Solid time management and analytical skills are necessary.
- Must be mechanical minded to communicate technical information to customers.
- Experience with heavy duty truck sales or truck equipment sales preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Wieland - Saginaw
AutomotiveView all jobs at Wieland - Saginaw