IT Support Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As the IT Support Specialist, you will be responsible for maintaining a secure, efficient and reliable data communication system for all employees, in office and on job sites. This position will include providing technical assistance to jobsites and offices, as well as maintaining an active partnership with third-party vendors.
- Assist on-site and remote staff with troubleshooting and resolving problems with technology, including, but not limited to, hardware, software, emails, phone/printer/scanner issues, etc.
- Implement and manage Support Desk and troubleshoot issues with employees in real-time
- Oversee all equipment purchases for new and current employees
- Participate in equipment setup and training for all new employees
- Organize upgrades and maintenance for all employee equipment
- Partner with the Finance team for bi-annual Fixed Asset Audit, equipment upgrades, and documentation
- Act as Plan Administrator for all technology accounts
- Assist with IT onboarding and separation of company employees
- Manage security access and configuration to projects, email, etc. for employees
- Manage renewal cycle for licenses based on department needs
- Partner with Third-Party Vendor for additional IT support and recommendations
- Execute and participate in monthly department meetings
- Gather information on market changes, best products and services to share recommendations with Executive team
- 20% travel to jobsites to assist employees and ensure tech is running smoothly
- Assist in additional projects as requested
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- 3-5 years’ experience IT Help Desk Support, Customer Service, or Technical Support
- Previous experience in Construction or satellite/remote offices
- Current driver’s license
- Strong interpersonal skills, must be able to communicate and train employees
- Ability to be proactive, responsive, and efficient
- Demonstrates integrity as a trusted expert in the field of IT
- Intermediate knowledge of network connectivity with multiple servers
- Proficient knowledge in cybersecurity
TechnologyView all jobs at Wide Effect
Get fresh Security Support Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.