Stacker - Production
Hours: Monday – Friday (7:30am-4:00pm)
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Stages jobs.
• Tags all new samples with correct sku.
• Catches garments as they come down the dryer.
• Performs quality control by checking each garment against the sample.
• Puts arguments on carts or in packages as required by work orders.
• Prepares and completes work order travelers for each job.
• Ensures packaging is properly labeled, signed off, and placed on pallet.
• Helps remove and clean screens and scrapers from press and then puts them in proper places.
• Keeps work area clean and free from unsafe materials.
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• Oral and Written Communication Skills
• Interpersonal Skills
• Reading and Math aptitude skills
• Professionalism and Diplomacy
• Organizational, planning and time management skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. * Lift and/or move up to 50lbs at times * Regularly stand for long periods of time while reaching with hands and arms * Specific abilities include, focus, depth perception and ability to identify colors * Familiar with Pantone colors * Ability to read, write and comprehend complex written or oral instructions, short correspondence, and memos, while performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to warm or cold weather. The employee maybe exposed to chemicals which requires safety equipment such as a face mask and apron to be worn. The noise level in the work environment is often loud.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Less than one year related experience or training.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, ability to adjust focus and ability to see color.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, extreme heat and humidity.
The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Must be completely Drug FREE
- Must have proven abilities to work well as an individual
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must have reliable/continuous transportation
along with a contingency support plan.
*Qualified Applicants may be subject to pre-employment drug and background screening*