Job order #847359
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our growing team in BEDFORD, NH. You will be offered a competitive salary plus commission and a generous benefits package. Direct Placement!
In this role, the Account Executive’s responsibility is to obtain new business, provide support and customer service to existing clients and work with the Staffing Coordinators in order to drive revenue.
Job Duties of the Account Executive:
· Develop and retain client relationships through outside and inside sales
· Continually prospect and generate leads using a variety of methods, including but not excluding cold calling, newspapers, candidate marketing, networking etc.
· Conduct contract and pricing negotiations
· Understand and enforce advanced labor laws and co-employment issues regarding contracts and client relationships as they pertain to field staff
· Keep abreast of current events and industry trends
· Continue to maintain close business relationships with existing clients and up-sell additional services if needed
· Obtain open job orders with thorough job descriptions and communicate these orders to recruiters
· Communicate regularly with recruiters to ensure that orders are understood and prioritized
· Communicate with customer and recruiters when changes to job orders are made
· Get feedback from customer, when needed, to find out why candidates submitted are not being selected, to avoid repeating selection errors or miscommunications
· Visit customer sites as needed or required by customer or our executive team
· Understand and be able to articulate the multitude of added services that Wicked Staffing Solutions offers and how to present that to prospects and existing clients and how this benefits their business
· Identify areas where Wicked Staffing Solutions can improve upon existing services i.e. providing OSHA Outreach Training etc.
· Conduct research on prospect companies to identify which companies utilize staffing firms. Identify what staffing needs they have, how we can improve upon their current staffing use etc.
· Understand what differentiates WSS from their competitors and learn how to emphasize this during sales presentations and negotiations
· Attend networking events i.e. Chamber
· Understand mark-up rates and the burden and how to calculate and what the different components are
· Report daily activity and be able to forecast future activity potential
· Achieve sales goals and report metrics as required
· Assist with marketing ideas
· Work with HR to ensure that all services we are selling are legally sound and available to implement
· Attend in and out of state training and/or represent WSS at business expos
· Must pass and become a Certified Staffing Professional Exam (CSP)
· Must pass and receive a 10-hour OSHA card
· Understand basic worker’s compensation issues and how to identify potential problem prospects
· Participate in daily morning huddles and other required meetings
· Participate in and support the Rockefeller Habits
· Read and understand Mastering the Rockefeller Habits and the Five Dysfunctions of a Team
· Be able to record basic client information and job specifications thoroughly and communicate this to Staffing Coordinator(s).
· Follow up with customers as needed
· Participate and cooperate with team-selling approach strategies
Benefits offered to you:
Health Insurance, Dental Plan, 401k Retirement Plan, 10 paid Holidays, including your Birthday
Pay: Depending on experience.
Job Requirements of the Account Executive:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· 2 years outside sales and direct business to business sales
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent organizational skills
· Training and developmental skills
· Self-motivated and directed
· The ability to prioritize and execute tasks
· Strong computer skills
· Financial and decision-making skills
· Able to maintain a positive and upbeat company image
· Able to multitask and have the ability to be flexible with differences in workload and scheduling
· Regular attendance with minimal unscheduled absences
Qualified Applicants may be subject to pre-employment drug and background screening.
known companies in and around New England. We place general and skilled
labor positions as well as management, administrative and everything in
between, bridging the gap between local business staffing needs and the
community’s best talent.
What separates us from the rest?
We are so much more than a staffing firm! Wicked Staffing Solutions blends
over 30 years of extensive staffing experience with current and relevant
knowledge of technology, industry trends, up-to-date legal and safety
information and—most importantly—enthusiasm, energy and pride in our
New England roots and industrial heritage!