Wick Buildings has an immediate need for a full time Marketing Associate to join our dynamic team in Mazomanie, WI. Wick has a strong brand built on quality and integrity over the past 65 years. This is your opportunity to be part of an organization that values each person’s talents and skills. We practice open book management and when you work with Wick, you are not just an employee – you’re an owner!
As the Marketing Associate, you will:
- Develop expanded social media program and manage company Enterprise Social Media communications (consumer and influencer, builder social media support)
- Implement advertising programs including customizing ads for corporate and builder advertising
- Work with individual builders to implement successful marketing programs and events, such as open houses, targeted campaigns, electronic media…etc.
- Work with Marketing Director and outside resources to implement successful marketing programs and events nationally and regionally with occasional on-site set-up and merchandising
- Provide back-up to sales administration of company sponsored trade shows and Co-op advertising program with Wick’s Builders
- Assist with ongoing customer communications and interactions through company website
- Organize and manage digital marketing assets such as photography and video
To be successful, you must have these skills:
- A minimum of two years marketing experience with business-to-business environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite skills preferred
- Social Media marketing experience required
- Associate or Bachelor degree in marketing, business or communications desired
- Be able to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proficient project management skills
- Strong understanding of new technologies and how they can be applied to marketing
- Excellent copywriting skills – ability to rework technical text for a broader audience
- Creative and innovative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Occasional travel for shows, fairs, meetings, and training
Wick Buildings offers a comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability. You enjoy paid holidays, vacation and some flexibility in your schedule. You also build your financial security through a 401(k) program and Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)!