Wick & Mortar is the premier cannabis branding agency in the world, and we are growing!
About Us: Highly respected, thriving, nimble branding agency that specializes in cannabis producer/processor and ancillary business.
About You: Open minded, passionate, versatile visual designer. Chops over experience, but experience helps. It is NOT in any way required that you are a cannabis consumer, but as the majority of our clients are affiliated with the industry, it helps to be open-minded and familiar with cannabis.
Not Required but Highly Preferred:
Emphasis on web/mobile
Experience in Responsive design and UI
- Offering input to creative meetings and sharing ideas
- Communicating with senior team members to receive feedback
- Liaising effectively with clients and other team members
- Supporting the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects
- Develop brand identities, marketing collateral, websites, and product packaging on behalf of clients.
- Assist the creative director in creating branding, sales and marketing collateral for clients in a range of industries – this could include corporate brochures, posters, signage, pop-up stands, digital advertisements, and logos etc.
- Ensure all artwork produced meets the needs, requirements and brand values of each client.
- Preparing and editing files for pre-flight prep as well as editing adjustments post presentations and feedback.
- Help to produce internal sales and marketing material to promote the agency and generate sales.
- Minor copywriting for brand strategy and development
- Lead design presentations with clients
Plus a lot of miscellaneous activity. We are all jack of all trades, so the breadth of experience helps. This role will primarily support our creative director and is ideally an opportunity to fine-tune your talents and bring them into an environment for rapid growth. Wick & Mortar is award-winning and works with some of the world's largest cannabis companies.
We are growing rapidly, and scaling with an emerging industry. There is an incredible opportunity for growth within this company.
Salary DOE, benefits and excellent Medical / Vision / Dental provided after 3 months.
Submit a portfolio, resume, and cover letter and we will reach out. Thank you in advance!
Job Type: Full-time