- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
WiZiX Technology Group is seeking dynamic Sales Professionals in Fairfield to join our team.
At WiZiX Technology Group, you’ll find an amazing technology company full of growth opportunities, great benefits, and passionate coworkers who aim to help you succeed. Among our company goals, we aim to be a long-term employer. That means providing employees with the training and certification they need to keep up with the fast-changing technology of our office machines, devices, and software.
Our mission is to provide leading-edge hardware, software, and business solutions for our clients. Most importantly, we aim to give our clients remarkable customer service which is a result of how much we invest in our team members. At WiZiX, you will be surrounded by co-workers that work hard to help you succeed.
This position works closely with the Vice President of Sales to expand business and establish new customers while interacting with existing customers to increase sales of our organization's products and/or services.
If you are motivated by exceeding your goals in a high energy industry please apply. This position is for highly motivated/high upside individuals. Our goal is to work with the very best sales professionals who want to be rewarded for their hard work. If you have an entrepreneurial mind and are willing to work in a team environment this career might be right for you.
- Acts as a consultant for customer needs.
- Drive sales activity by continuously developing business relationships with new and existing clients.
- Manage account base with quarterly business reviews and heavy client communication ensuring optimal performance.
- Participate in training sessions, skill-building, and professional development sessions to enhance sales aptitude.
- Strong work ethic.
- Strong organization, prioritizing, negotiation, and relationship skills.
- 2-4+ years outside sales experience.
- Experience working with key decision-makers.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A valid driver's license. Reliable Transportation.
What’s in it for you?
- Base salary, plus commissions and bonuses
- Full suite of products and multiple brands to offer your clients
- Complimentary Professional Development
- A professional yet non-corporate company environment
- Monday - Friday Schedule
- Paid Holidays
- Health/Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan
To learn more about joining our team, please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Our business philosophy has been influenced by many people over the years. The main lesson throughout our journey has been the importance of creating loyal customers.
Creating more than just a satisfied customer is the only way to stand out from the crowd. Customer loyalty is the ultimate goal and it can only be achieved by providing a level of service beyond expectations.
WiZiX Technology GroupWhy Work Here?
At WiZiX Technology Group, we promote a culture of growth and believe that each employee can make a difference—no matter your role or level
WiZiX Technology Group, Inc. is the Leading Regional Printer, Copier & MFP Dealer in Northern and Central California. Our business philosophy has been influenced by many people over the years. The main lesson throughout our journey has been the importance of creating loyal customers. Creating more than just a satisfied customer is the only way to stand out from the crowd. Customer loyalty is the ultimate goal and it can only be achieved by providing a level of service beyond expectations.
1111 Webster StFairfield, CA