Product Technology and Electrical Engineer
at Wi Labs
Sunnyvale , CA
Wi Labs mission is to provide a product development service and platform for the vape industry, with a specific emphasis on legal cannabis, nicotine and tobacco vaping product and devices. Headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA and backed by investors with a deep understanding of the vaping industry, Wi Labs is dedicated to leading technology innovation, product analytics and reduced toxicity testing in areas such as heavy metals, as well as use of materials applications in vape product design for its clients.
We are looking to hire a small dedicated team of leading professional engineers, laboratory managers, designers, product managers and product analysts who can work together to deliver high quality design, prototyping, analytical and product delivery services to our clients in the vape space.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position reports to the Product Development and Facilities Director and works across the WiLabs organization to help define client needs and R&D project solutions. This person will play a key role in making sure electronics research and development efforts are successfully executed for clients, and will interface closely with product, engineering, and management of clients and their preferred manufacturers.
- Create project management framework, instill best practices, tools, dashboards for of all research projects
- Collaborate cross team team on all initiatives and lead progress, actions, and customer reviews
- Oversee and maintain high-level internal timelines for electronics development and introduction of all WiLabs client research projects
- Analysis and testing of electronic parts and components
- Design circuitry and electronic circuit boards, firmware and software integration
- Battery power management in consumer product devices testing and analytics
- Knowledge of MathLab and CAD programs
- Ability to use lab testing equipment
- Data collection and presentation
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1+ years of experience with proven track record in working in lab or manufacturing services group.
- Manufacturing knowledge of electronic technology processes involved in assemblies of consumer products using plastics, metals, silicone and ceramics
- Analytic and statistical understanding for results analysis and report presentation
- BS or MS in Electronics, with associated qualifications in the Applied or Pure sciences
Contact person: Sam Chao