- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The administrative assistant is responsible for facilitating the efficient administrative operation of the company by performing a variety of clerical and administrative tasks. This role will serve as a backup for the Executive Administrative Assistant role as needed.
Education, Licensure and Experience
- High School degree required.
- Three to five years of experience in an administrative role.
- Spanish and English fluency PREFERRED, both written and verbal.
- Previous experience in interpreting and translating preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer and transfer phone calls, screening when necessary.
- Welcome and direct visitors and clients.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Retrieve information as requested from records, email, minutes, and other related documents; prepares written summaries of data when needed.
- Respond to and resolve administrative inquiries and questions.
- Coordinate and schedule travel, meetings, and appointments for managers or supervisors.
- Prepare agendas and schedules for meetings.
- Provide general support to visitors and employees.
- Act as a point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Maintain office supplies and coordinate maintenance of office equipment.
- Assist with applicable Human Resources tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company matching Retirement Plan
- Paid time off
- Short term and long term disability
- Referral program
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Plans
Wholestone Farms is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
BusinessView all jobs at Wholestone Farms