Quality Assurance Technician (Fresh Cut)
- $21 Hourly
POSITION SUMMARY: If you are looking to join a growing fresh produce business and start or even further your career in the fresh produce/manufacturing industry, Wholesale Produce Supply's Fresh Cut operation may have just the job you are looking for! If you have the qualifications and competencies we are looking for, we will train the perfect candidate.
If you are skilled at paying attention to detail, observing, and take pride in your quality and accurate recording skills, you are the candidate we are looking for!
- Compensation Information: $21/hour
- Schedule/Shift Information: Full and Part time position available. Full time hours Monday - Friday 9am until finished must be flexible to stay until work is finished each day and work occasional weekends.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, FSA, STD/Life Insurance, 401K and Paid time off.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE
- Assisting with the food safety and quality systems.
- Communicate with production supervisors and managers to remedy any inconsistencies or product concerns.
- Monitoring quality parameters in the processing area to ensure compliance with product safety and quality, company standards, customer requirements, GMPs, government regulations.
- Monitor sanitation compliance.
- Environmental, equipment, and allergen swabs.
- Recording and reporting related paperwork and records.
- Report findings or variances.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- English - proficient in business writing and verbal communication
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
PREFERRED QUALIFIFCATIONS AND SKILLS
- Previous experience working in a Food Environment
- Bilingual is awesome!
- Food processing department maintains an indoor temperature of 34 - 42 degrees Fahrenheit. Floors and surfaces are often wet, and boots are worn to keep feet and legs dry and free of outside contaminants.
Qualified applicants will be considered for this exciting and rewarding position with a successful and growing company in Minneapolis. We have been in business for over fifty years and continue to be a leader in the Midwest market.
Wholesale Produce Supply, LLC. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, status as a covered veteran and any other category protected under applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Wholesale Produce Supply, LLCMinneapolis, MN
ManufacturingView All Wholesale Produce Supply, LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.