First Shift Diesel Mechanic
- Posted: over a month ago
Job Summary: As a Diesel Mechanic you will be responsible for the diagnostics and service repairs on heavy to medium duty trucks
- Compensation: $32.00 hour, $5,000.00 bonus paid out over the first two years of employment.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, First shift and occasional Saturday mornings.
Essential Functions of the Role
- Diagnose, adjust, repair, or perform preventative maintenance on diesel tractors for our over-the-road and in town fleet.
- Perform routine maintenance such as changing oil, checking batteries, and lubricating equipment and machinery.
- Adjust and reline brakes, align wheels, tighten bolts and screws, and reassemble equipment.
- Inspect, test, and listen to defective equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using test instruments such as handheld computers, motor analyzers, chassis charts, and pressure gauges.
- Examine and adjust protective guards, loose bolts, and specified safety devices.
- Repair and adjust seats, doors, and windows, and install and repair accessories.
- Inspect, repair, and maintain automotive and mechanical equipment and machinery such as pumps and compressors.
Required Skills and Experience
- Valid Class A License (or agreement to obtain in six months)
- Certified DOT Inspector
- Own full set of tools (company provides electrical diagnostic equipment)
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Reefer experience preferred
Wholesale Produce Supply, LLC
AutomotiveView all jobs at Wholesale Produce Supply, LLC