Team Member at Kazoo Toys
- Posted: over a month ago
Kazoo Toys is a specialty toy store that offers a truly enjoyable toy shopping experience. The Buckhead Business of the Year in 2016, our store provides area parents, grandparents, teachers, and kids with one of the country’s largest selections of unique and high quality toys, games, puzzles, and playthings. Besides amazing product, our focus is on customer service, and that’s why we are currently seeking fun, cheerful, and professional team members for our store.
Experience working with children, toys, or in retail is a big plus but not required.
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, motivated, and hard-working. Current available shifts range from 4 to 7 hours on weekdays, 4 to 7 hours on Saturdays, 4 hours on Sundays. Ideal candidate will be available weekends and at least two weekdays. More hours and shifts available during 4th quarter holidays. We are open daily 10-5, Sunday 11-3 (Sunday 11-5 during Q4 holidays).
- Assisting customers to find the right toy or gift
- Educating customers about new products and toy safety
- Building customer relationships
- Ensuring all customers leave Kazoo Toys happy
- Keeping the sales floor in an appealing and fully stocked manner
- Gift wrapping
- Receiving and checking in merchandise
- Cleaning and organizing the store
- Exceeding customer expectations
- Enjoying what you do
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Able to stand for duration of shift
- Willing to wear a face mask
- No visible tattoos that cannot be covered
- No visible facial piercings
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?