JOB TITLE: Field Service Representative
Field Support Representatives to travel and provide classroom instruction and technical support to U.S. Army Aviation units worldwide on Centralized Aviation Flight Records system (CAFRS), a Microsoft Windows based software application that uses a SQL database for managing and storing aviation flight and training records system, conduct testing on most current development of CAFRS software.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform formal and informal instruction.
- Provide FSR support/expertise as requested by the Aerial Communications & Mission Command Product Office
- Provide Help Desk support
- Use tools such as Power Point, Adobe Captivate, and One Note to develop training materials
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- Current Passport
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related discipline
- Knowledge of networking hardware and software over unclassified government networks
- Must be medically and psychologically fit for deployment.
- Ability to lift 100 pounds
- Over 12 Years of experience may be substituted for the BS and MS requirement, respectively
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Understanding Army Flight Records; recent experience is highly desired
- Understanding the use of Virtural Machines (VMs)
- Understanding of IFRF, IATF, and ATS record keeping
- Understanding of and ability to troubleshoot hardware, software, and Windows operating systems
- Technical School Certificate related to computer systems, or equivalent military training, preferred
- Training & Certifications
- Prior FSR and/or Help Desk Experience
- MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related discipline
WORK LOCATION: Huntsville, AL
KEY WORDS: Mission Planning, AMPSO, Trainer, Information Technology, Army Aviation, Aviator, Automation, Presentation, Software Development
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customer’s toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the company’s hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.