Travel Demand Modeler - Senior Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
At Whitman, Requardt & Associates, LLP, we are "People Focused and Project Driven". We have been in business for more than 100 years and we are known for our quality work and quality employees. This is your chance to join our team - help us to plan for and design the infrastructure and buildings that improve the world!
We are experiencing significant growth due to our outstanding reputation for innovation, work quality, ability to meet deadlines, while being easy to work with. Due to our growth WRA is currently looking for someone with demonstrated experience with the following skill sets related to Travel Demand Modeling to fill a Senior Level role in one of our Mid Atlantic regional (Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, North Carolina) or Florida locations.
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree, preferred.
- Requires 10+ years of demonstrated experience
- Demonstrated experience leading multi-disciplined groups of data scientists, data engineers, data solutions engineers, and data visualization.
- Technical expertise in related software such as Hosted Postgres/PostGIS databases, Cloud Services, SQL, Python and R
- Ability to communicate complex ideas to decision-makers and non-data analysts
- Additional, experience in model estimation, AI, machine learning, API's, Distributed processing, Web Mapping, and Data visualization is desired.
WRA recognizes that employees play an important role in its success. Our commitment to full-time employees is reflected in the comprehensive benefits package we offer:
- Flexible work schedule options
- Competitive salary
- Leave accrual and paid holidays
- Healthcare benefits
- Group life insurance, as well as additional optional life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance
- Flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care reimbursement
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
WRA is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all applicable anti-discrimination laws.
Whitman, Requardt & Associates, LLP
TechnologyView all jobs at Whitman, Requardt & Associates, LLP