- Posted: over a month ago
At Whitman, Requardt & Associates, LLP, we are "People Focused and Project Driven". We have been in business for more than 100 years and we are known for our quality work and quality employees. This is your chance to join our team - help us to design the infrastructure and buildings that improve the world!
We are seeking talented and motivated structural engineers to join our Structural/Marine Group in our Richmond, VA office.
WRA is a nationally recognized, top 125 Architecture and Engineering firm and Mid-Atlantic Engineering Firm of the Year that services a broad range of Federal and Municipal Government, Industrial/Manufacturing, Higher Education and Research institution clients. WRA is a leader in the design of high-performance buildings, industrial and manufacturing facilities, transit centers, office environments, and mission critical/secure facilities. In addition, our Structural/Marine group specializes in complex waterfront facilities such as piers, wharves, and dry docks.
- Structural analysis, design and detailing for a variety of building materials and facility types.
- Field investigation, documentation, and report development.
- Development of plans, sections, and details in CADD and BIM platforms.
- Development of reports, cost estimates and specifications.
- Coordination with other disciplines and project stakeholders.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with Structural Concentration. Master’s degree preferred.
- Working knowledge of engineering software including RISA, STAAD, SAP2000, Mathcad, Revit, and AutoCAD.
- Effective communication skills.
- Professional Engineer or Engineer-in-Training (EIT) preferred.
- U.S. Citizenship required
WRA recognizes that employees play an important role in its success. Our commitment to full-time employees is reflected in the comprehensive benefits package we offer:
- Flexible work schedule options
- Competitive salary
- Leave accrual and paid holidays
- Healthcare benefits
- Group life insurance, as well as additional optional life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance
- Flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care reimbursement
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
WRA is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all applicable anti-discrimination laws.
Whitman, Requardt & Associates, LLP
ConstructionView all jobs at Whitman, Requardt & Associates, LLP