- Posted: over a month ago
At Whitman, Requardt & Associates, LLP, we are "People Focused and Project Driven". We have been in business for more than 100 years and we are known for our quality work and quality employees. This is your chance to join our team - help us to design the infrastructure and buildings that improve the world!
Whitman, Requardt & Associates, LLP (WRA) has an opening for a self-motivated Marketing / Proposal Coordinator to prepare a wide variety of proposals, pre-qualification documents, presentations, and other responsibilities as needed. The candidate will work closely and collaborate with the entirety of the Virginia marketing Team as well as with technical staff and project managers. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, organized, and detail-oriented individual who anticipates issues and thrives on creative, independent problem solving within a rapid, deadline-driven environment. Strong writing skills and attention to detail are desired. This is a dynamic position that requires the ability to manage the frequent shifting of priorities while maintaining attention to detail and achieving high quality standards. The Proposal Coordinator must be able to prioritize, multi-task, function effectively under multiple deadlines and time constraints, schedule workloads, and manage their time efficiently. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of marketing experience in the AEC industry.
- Research and communicate potential proposal opportunities; understand RFP requirements; develop and pro-actively manage task list and process; update and prepare documents (resumes, project write-ups, proposals, company services, matrices, SOQs, SF330 and other related documents); edit covers and graphics, assist in content development format, review, and edit final documents, coordinate subconsultant documents, produce final proposals; QA/QC all work products and ensure deadlines are met
- Update/maintain various written marketing collateral including project sheets, resumes, award submittals, brochures, templates, media relations pieces and project interview content
- Assist with creation of social media content
- Assist with the planning and execution of company marketing events such as conferences, seminars, and other outreach events
- Involvement with marketing professional societies or similar organizations to ensure continuous professional development
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Communications, Business Administration, English or related field desired
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in the AEC industry preferred
- Possess high degree of integrity, is outgoing, supportive, and a team player
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with careful attention to detail
- Ability to balance workload, prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional organizational and oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Proven track record of success in marketing roles
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (especially InDesign) and Microsoft Office Suite
WRA recognizes that employees play an important role in its success. Our commitment to full-time employees is reflected in the comprehensive benefits package we offer: Competitive salary, Leave accrual and paid holidays, Healthcare benefits, Group Life Insurance, as well as additional optional Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, Flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care reimbursement, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program, Free parking. WRA is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all applicable anti-discrimination laws.
Whitman, Requardt & Associates, LLP
BusinessView all jobs at Whitman, Requardt & Associates, LLP