- Posted: over a month ago
A. KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
2. Good math skills.
3. Excellent organizational skills.
4. Self-motivated and able to work independently.
5. Ability to work well under stressful conditions with consistent professionalism and good judgement.
6. Knowledgeable of various flexographic printing processes, capabilities, modifications, applications materials and end-use equipment or similar processes.
7. Knowledge of the manufacturing departments and their interactions, processes and how it relates to customer satisfaction
8. Excellent customer relations, i.e. telephone etiquette, professional attitude, follow-up skills, etc.
9. Ability to make decisions regarding customer satisfaction as it relates to the processing of sales orders (i.e. due dates, pricing, etc.), PPAP and testing requirements.
10. Ability to understand and secure customer purchase orders and other necessary related paperwork, i.e. blueprints, artwork, etc.
11. Knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook and other various computer functions
B. EDUCATION AND TRAINING
1. Associates Degree in Marketing or Business or related field.
2. 2 years Sales experience, preferably in flexographic industry.
1. 5 years Sales experience with Whitlam Label or equivalent.
2. 1-year College, marketing or business courses preferred.
3. Outstanding display of the above knowledge and abilities.JOB DESCRIPTION:
The main responsibility of an Account Manager is the management and sales growth of existing company customer accounts and to create and build long term relationships that will ensure these customer accounts will continue to use our company for their business needs of the products we supply. Account Manager will interface between customer and company support team. The Account Manager is to fully understand the customers’ current and future requirements and demands and will plan how to meet those requirements and demands to add and generate additional sales for the company. The Account Manager will also be required to build additional customer base and sales by prospecting and securing new business opportunities.
A. DUTIES AND FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generate sales that will reach individual targets and contribute to company’s overall sales targets.
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing/assigned accounts to maintain growth targets.
- Participate and attend all required meetings as necessary.
- Complete all necessary paperwork accurately and efficiently.
- Service, maintain, develop and expand assigned accounts.
- Follow up on all customer inquiries from meetings, phone calls, VM or emails within 24 hours.
- Initiate new customer business from referrals, prospecting, or other means.
- Pick-up and deliver quotes, prints, samples, and PPAP submissions as required.
- Maintain communication with buyers and other important personnel (Engineers, Quality, etc.) both In house and outside the company regarding projects, order specifications, etc.
- Coordinate with proper company management personnel to make educated decisions regarding problems, questions, etc. which may develop regarding a customer’s specifications, payment terms, quantity or quality discrepancies, delivery and/or other issues related to orders and other customer issues.
- Maintain and submit any required documentation requested by management such as weekly call reports, prospecting list, won and lost quote tracking (Pipeline), overall sales forecasting.
- Keep Outlook Calendar up to date to avoid meeting conflicts. Calendar must include customer name, customer location, name, phone & email of customer contact as well as subject & reason for meeting.
- Regularly meet with Sales Director to review sales activities and goal progress.
- Comply with all pertinent department and company policies, procedures and instructions.
- Perform any other duties as required.
Whitlam Group Inc.
AddressCenter Line, MI
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?