. Job Summary: We are looking for an enthusiastic transportation and logistics professional to lead our Medina, Ohio region. They will be responsible for creating and maintaining an environment for optimal truck routes that keep our drivers rolling, while meeting customer scheduling expectations.
Duties/Skills include but not limited to:
· Lead Regional Dispatch Team
· Responsibility for Routing, Scheduling and DOT Compliance
· Customer Service- Build/Maintain relationships with customers, vendors and company drivers
· Responsible for weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
· Conduct performance reviews for direct reports
· Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously and adjust to customer changes and driver situations
Minimum (1) year in Transportation Management
Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point
Must have excellent written & verbal communication skills
TMW and SAP experience a plus
Whiteline Express Ltd. offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life, 401k w/match and Profit Sharing and a generous Vacation schedule
Please send your resume and salary requirements to:
Whiteline Express Ltd.
Why Work Here?Whiteline Express, Ltd. is a truckload carrier with headquarters in Plymouth, MI. It was founded in 1983 to provide value added services for our affiliated companies. Since that time, we have continually grown to include terminals all over the Midwest including Jackson Center, OH; Medina, OH; and Champaign,IL. Become a member of our growing team today!
As a member of the Whiteline Team, you will be actively involved in our multi-department operation.