Operator - Industrial Wastewater
- Posted: over a month ago
Position Summary: The primary responsibility of the Operator, Industrial Wastewater is to operate and maintain assigned facilities and to actively support the Operations Lead Operator/Supervisor. The Operator will be part of an on-call rotation requiring night and weekend coverage as needed.
Essential Functions/Position Responsibilities:
- Adhere to all Company Safety Policies and the Company Code of Conduct
- Maintain compliant, safe and clean work environment at all assigned facilities.
- Complete and maintain site specific operation and maintenance record logs and forms and submit all reports in a timely manner according to schedules provided.
- Provide accurate filing and recordkeeping per Company Policies and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure assigned facilities are properly operated and maintained within customer, regulatory, permit and contract requirements.
- Conduct sampling and field analysis as required by corporate, local, state and federal rules and regulations.
- Regularly communicate with Lead Operator/Supervisor on all activities related to assigned facilities.
- Identify and recommend opportunities for continuous improvement for the operation and maintenance of assigned facilities.
- Professionally interact with customer and regulatory agencies as required.
- Other duties as required.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience in Industrial Wastewater or related industry required.
- Must possess a valid and active MA Industrial Wastewater Operator License Grade 3-I / 5-C or higher.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be computer literate in Windows and MS Office.
- Must be available for after hours and on call work as required.
- Must possess knowledge of regulatory requirements.
- Must possess a valid unrestricted driver's license.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment physical and drug test (including marijuana).
For more than 40 years, WhiteWater has been managing, operating, and maintaining municipal and private water and wastewater facilities throughout the northeast with pride and professionalism. We are a subsidiary of R.H. White, an award winning construction services and solutions company, that has been in business since 1923.
WhiteWater was named 2019 Utility of the Year by the New England Water Works Association and is passionately focused on safely performing great work with our people for our clients. Help us fulfill our mission of protecting public health and (the environment) our most precious natural resource water.
R.H. White provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Energy and EnvironmentView all jobs at WhiteWater, Inc.