Operator II - Water Group
WhiteWater, Inc. Littleton, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
For more than 35 years, WhiteWater, Inc., has been managing, operating, and maintaining water and wastewater facilities in the Northeast with pride and professionalism. WhiteWater Inc., is seeking a dynamic, dependable and organized professional to fill the role of Operator II in our Water Group.
WhiteWater is a part of R.H. White, a family-owned construction management and general contracting company that has been in operation since 1923. It has five primary business divisions: building construction, construction services, mechanical construction, utility construction and water utility management and operations.
In addition to its Auburn, Massachusetts corporate headquarters and training center, the company also has multiple locations throughout New England. We are proud of our workforce's long record of loyal service which we believe is directly correlated to our family culture and focus on employee safety and training.
R.H. White has received numerous awards including the Massachusetts Employer of Choice Award from the Employer's Association of New England (EANE) and the Massachusetts Family Business of the Year Award from Northeastern University's Center for Family Business. Additionally, we have received multiple STEP (Safety, Training, Evaluation Process Awards from the Associated Builders and Contractors of Massachusetts (ABC) and the Gould Construction Institute (GCI) over the last decade.
A business does not grow without investing in its employees and we recognize that our team members are the foundation of our success. So, if you are looking for a dynamic and rewarding career with a diversified and growing business, consider joining WhiteWater.
You will be primarily responsible for water system operation and maintenance task including, but not limited to, meter reading, treatment and distribution inspection and maintenance, basic water system and facility maintenance and interaction with the customers and regulators. This individual is required to have at a minimum a VSS, Grade D2 or T2 Drinking Water license or the ability to obtain one within six (6) months
- Commitment to WhiteWater's Safety Culture
- One to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Ideal candidate will possess a full status D2 or T2 drinking water license or the ability to obtain one within 6 months of hire
- Knowledge of MA regulatory requirements
- Strong communication skills
- Must be computer literate in Windows and MS Office
- Proficient mathematical skills
- Valid unrestricted driver's license
- Overtime/weekend/holiday/night work. This includes pump station rounds, annual hydrant flushing (3rd shift) and emergency repairs
- Position requires on-call in a rotation with other employees in the same area
WhiteWater offers competitive wages and benefits that include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- 401k with a company match
- Sick time, holidays, personal days and vacation
- Tuition reimbursement.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Energy and EnvironmentView all jobs at WhiteWater, Inc.