Outpatient Therapist LCSW, LMHC, or LMFT
Come work for White Sands Treatment Center as an Outpatient Therapist! This position is based out of one of our locations around Florida - in Lakeland. This is a distinct opportunity to work in a positive environment of healthcare professionals to make a difference in the lives of our patients.
As an Outpatient Therapist, He/She will be responsible for a patient caseload and will provide group, individual, and family therapy, conduct bio-psychosocial assessments. He/She will collaborate with the Treatment Team to formulate the master treatment plan and assist in coordinating discharge planning. The Licensed Therapist has primary responsibility for maintaining communication with the family, referral source and other service providers as needed; as well as, act as a liaison with the UR Department on all aspects of patient care.
An ideal applicant will have the ability to assist in monitoring and improving retention of patients for outcomes that support long-term recovery from addiction.
The Licensed Therapist position is a part- time 1099 opportunity. Must be licensed in state of Florida
- LCSW / LMHC / LMFT
- Knowledge of Substance Use/ Co-occurring Treatment
- Flexible Schedule Weekends/Holidays when needed
- Ability to rely on experience, knowledge, and judgment to provide services with limited supervision or direction
- Must be able to meet deadlines and work under pressure in a complex and changing environment.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with other divisions, departments and service lines to support the overall mission of White Sands.
- Ability to meet quality standards
- Attention to detail as it relates to data collection for the program
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Comfortable working with diverse population
- Knowledge of Utilization Review requirements for documentation and level of care
- Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining systems to efficiently serve patients
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience serving patients with mental health and substance use disorders.
- Master's Degree in Human Services field
- Clinical Licensure (LMHC, LCSW, LMFT)
- CAP, MCAP Certified preferred
Job Type: Part-Time 1099
Why Work Here?White Sands Treatment Center is a leading provider of drug and alcohol rehabilitative services in Florida. We provide evidence-based treatment in a residential setting for adult men and women.
Rewarding work in a great environment