Heavy Equipment Operator
- Posted: over a month ago
- $25 to $35 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Seeking long-term employment in a position offering growth and advancement? White Hawk Construction is a growing company looking for motivated individuals to work locally in Bozeman and surrounding areas, typically 4 – 10 hour days with a great benefits package. White Hawk Construction offers individuals the opportunity for growth and future advancement.
We are seeking a skilled and reliable Equipment/Machine Operator to join our growing company. In this position, you will be an integral part of the team and support the crew in whatever capacity is needed on the job site.
Benefits and Pay:
- $25-35/hour; Pay is dependent upon experience.
- White Hawk Construction offers competitive compensation, learning opportunities, and amazing benefits, including comprehensive medical insurance, paid vacation, holiday & sick leave, a generous 401K match and child care opportunities.
Equipment Operator Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily work will include a variety of tasks, including but not limited to:
- Foundations to Grade.
- Connection of Sewer and Water Services.
- Septic Systems and Drain Fields.
- Roads and Driveways.
- Loading Trucks and Placing Materials.
- Installing utilities and conduits.
- Locate utilities and other buried lines prior to digging.
- Perform minor servicing and maintenance or refer major problems to the supervisor.
- Follow project instructions from construction manager or supervisor.
- Follows established safety rules and regulations and maintains a safe and clean work environment.
- Use construction and maintenance tools and equipment to complete daily tasks.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to:
- Be reliable, be on time and flexible; show up to improve.
- Follow directions and complete projects in a through manner.
- Positive attitude and work ethic.
- Skilled experience is preferred; 1+ years in equipment operation or construction experience.
- Experience operating a skidsteer, loader, dozer, and/or excavator.
- Ability to grade out foundations/sites within a tenth.
- Ability to read plans and grade control.
- Ability to perform physical labor and lift heavy equipment/materials for a full daily shift.
- Ability to understand, follow, and communicate written and oral instructions.
- Must be able to regularly stand, walk, stoop, reach, handle, kneel and climb.
- Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 70lbs.
- Regularly exposed to outside weather conditions and the noise level can be above 85 dB (hearing protection available/required for certain tasks).
- Operate a variety of hand tools and equipment.
- Familiar with construction practices and daily general maintenance of equipment.
Additional and preferred skills include:
- OSHA certifications applicable to Heavy Equipment Operation
- SWPP Training
- Class A CDL
To apply, e-mail email@example.com or call 406-581-8542.
White Hawk Construction offers competitive compensation, learning opportunities, and amazing benefits, including comprehensive medical insurance, paid vacation, holiday & sick leave, a generous 401K match and child care opportunities.
White Hawk Construction, LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?