Don't miss this! RN Registered Nurses need to administer Flu Vaccines. Join a team that cares for YOU!
RN Registered Nurse position details:
- Part time with rotating days
- Administer flu vaccines
- maintain infection control and proper disposal of sharps
- maintain flu vaccine inventory.
- Current NYS RN license and BCLS required.
- Previous occupational /employee health or flu vaccination experience.
- Min. 2 yrs professional nursing experience with interviewing and health assessments.
Amazing benefits for RN Registered nurses:
- High Pay
- Agency Support Perks
- Benefits Debit Card
- Direct Deposit/Weekly Pay
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical and Dental Coverage
- Tickets at Work
- Referral Program
- 24-Hour Support Line
Smooth application process! Apply today and one of our great nurse recruiters will reach out to you!
Nursing is our specialty and healthcare staffing our strength. With over 20 years in the industry we’ve built a name as a reputable and supportive agency that provides the most highly sought after nursing opportunities. We're based in New York City with offices throughout the Tri-State! and have a huge presence in the state! If you're ever interested in coming to the Big Apple, then there is no better option than White Glove!
White Glove Placement, Inc.
Why Work Here?White Glove is a remarkable Nursing agency known for its excellence in matching hundreds of RN LPN Nurses to various positions congruent to their skills. Our reputation reflects our unmatched services. Join our team today and learn how White Glove can make a difference in your nursing career. We staff all across the US and we're experts in both travel and PRN. We're based in New York and have a huge presence in the Northeast!
Healthcare Staffing is our specialty! We have a wealth of opportunities in the NY and NJ region!
New York, NY