Great Offer! We're hiring Certified Pharmacy Technicians to work at famous Hospital in New York, NY. Join a team that cares for YOU!
- Start Date: ASAP
- Overnight shift
- Great Work environment
- Accurately inspects, counts and checks supplies against the packing slip when received from pharmaceutical company or wholesaler.
- Maintains accurate file of all orders received including signing for receipt of order and filing them appropriately and timely.
- Reports to the manager any shorts, damaged supplies, etc. for supplies received.
- Follows up with vendors regarding timely delivery or incorrect/incomplete shipments. Accurately places items on shelves .
- Appropriately rotates inventory to allow for early dated items to be removed first.
- Submits packing slips, bills of lading, etc., to the supervisor in a timely manner.
- Ensures appropriate inventory by maintaining adequate quantity of supplies at all times
- .Reports need for reordering to immediate supervisor when necessary in order to maintain par levels of pharmaceuticals.
- Accurately prepares prescriptions orders for review by a pharmacist.
- Maintains pharmacy and working area in a clean and neat manner
- Maintains the integrity of the pharmacy by maintaining a secure environment.
- Audits the records of controlled substances, ensures compliance with state and federal regulations as directed by a pharmacist, manager, or director; advises pharmacy managers of discrepancies; assists in discrepancy resolution; maintains the files of all completed controlled drug records; and ensures proper storage.
- Maintains inventory in the pharmacy and ensures that all expired drugs are eliminated from the inventory.
- In conjunction with supervisor, removes all recalled medications from shelves.
- Maintains a file of all receipts and prescriptions by date or as instructed by a registered pharmacist.
- Conducts all required functions under the direct supervision of a registered pharmacist.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care, based on physical, psycho social, educational, safety, and related criteria, appropriate to the age of the patients served in assigned area.
certifications & Licenses:
- Previous Retail pharmacy experience preferred;
- Certified technician required
- Knowledge of GS1 pharmacy software preferred
Smooth application process! Submit your application today and your personal recruiter will reach out to you!
White Glove Placement, Inc.
Why Work Here?White Glove is a remarkable Nursing agency known for its excellence in matching hundreds of RN LPN Nurses to various positions congruent to their skills. Our reputation reflects our unmatched services. Join our team today and learn how White Glove can make a difference in your nursing career. We staff all across the US and we're experts in both travel and PRN. We're based in New York and have a huge presence in the Northeast!
Healthcare Staffing is our specialty! We have a wealth of opportunities in the NY and NJ region!
New York, NY