RN - PEDIATRIC REGISTERED NURSE
Some people spend their whole lives wondering if they made a difference. OUR NURSES DON'T HAVE A DOUBT.
White Glove Community Care, Inc is actively seeking RN Registered Nurses for our pediatric and adult patients who are chronically ill in the home care setting.
Check out our amazing RN Registered Nurse benefits!
- Competitive salary
- Weekly pay – Direct Deposit
- Training to ensure your success
- Health benefits
- Exclusive employee discounts
- 24/7 Customer Service
- $100 monthly benefits debit card
RN Registered Nurse position details:
- Full Time and Part Time
- 8, 10, 12 hour shift
- Training provided
- New Graduates Welcomed!
- Start Date: ASAP
RN Registered Nurse Job duties:
- Assess patients' condition and chart their observations
- Medication Administration
- Ventilator | G Tube feeding care | Trach Care
RN Registered Nurse Requirements:
- Valid RN Registered Nurse license
- Eligible to work in the US
Smooth application process! Submit your application today and your personal recruiter will reach out to you.
What makes White Glove Community Care the right place for you? Our awesome benefits package, Variety of opportunities, and Customer Service of course! We serve, develop and respect employees in environments created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and satisfaction. This is who we are.
ALWAYS FEEL FREE TO REACH OUT FOR MORE INFO- 718 828 2666 X3588
RN NEW GRAD NURSE - FREE TRAINING