- In market work: 4.5 days per week with DM level influencers at distributors.
- Execute all aspects of sales plan with wholesaler network. Execute brand plans and programming by working with District Manager level influencers at their distributors.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting on-going and consistent market conditions, conditions through MABIlity tool.
- Weekly retail/market recap of execution and performance, providing manager feedback on market using MABIlity tool.
- Work with team mates on regular basis in the field. Provide best practice sharing and coordinate in market execution/activation drives against key market/account initiatives, new item launches and/or distribution drives.
- Responsible for brand execution at the market level. Brand standards to include pricing, shelf placement, cold box placement, display, draft and bottle placement.
- Keep abreast of competitive trends and report appropriate developments.
- Monitor and evaluate personal performance on a monthly basis to identify and develop personal areas for growth.
- Consistently demonstrates MABI Way to sell (Taste the Difference, MABI meetings, DAP3, and Performance Dashboard)
- Fully embodies the MABI One culture (5Vs, 5 Cs,27mm cases)
- Responsible for management of own operating and T&E expenses within company guidelines
- 18 days (90% of time) ensuring retail execution, surveying (with key influencer of the wholesaler), evaluating distribution, display and ad feature execution.
- 2 full days (10% of time) managing all administrative requirements due on a monthly basis (fiscal responsibility, distribution tracking, program execution tracking and performance management) as well as all local initiatives.
- Candidate must exhibit a very high sense of urgency, be well organized, possess a great attitude, be a team player and have the ability to build strong working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- Candidate must be energized by the opportunity to work for the leading Flavored Malt Beverage company in the US and be committed to investing significant time and energy into their career
- Mobility is mandatory as high performers will be rewarded with new opportunities over time that will in most cases require continued relocation
- 1-2+ years of sales experience preferred or recent graduate with sales internship experience
- 1-2+ years’ experience working with wholesaler in beverage category or CPG (preferred)
- Fact based selling and ability to establish rapport
- Strong analytical and math skills
- Hold a University bachelor’s degree
- Strong computer skills, Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)- including the ability to do quality presentations
- Works with a strong sense of urgency
- Is authentic, open (no agenda), trustworthy and trusting
- Humble yet confident, able to put the growth of the company/team/brands first
- Thrives in ambiguity, does not need all information to navigate effectively, simplifies complex processes and ideas
- Effective communicator, able to convey both written and verbal messages clearly and concisely. Demonstrates leadership and strategic influencing skills.
- Highly collaborative, demonstrated ability to work across functions, business units and geographies. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at one time.
- Competent, able to work independently and “roll up your sleeves” to make things happen. Team player who thrives in a fast paced, high intensity, dynamic environment. Effective business systems thinker and a good understanding of business process knowledge.
- Is curious, constantly questions the way things are done in a constructive manner and thrives on change that improves results.
- Fully committed to organizational success, possesses a “can do” attitude and believes anything is possible with the right focus. Able to course correct to feedback and demonstrate agility within a dynamic environment. Results oriented.