White Castle Clinton Township, MI
- Posted: over a month ago
The basic purpose of the position is to maintain all assigned company operated facilities to an established company standard to project an excellent brand image to our customers and employees. This scope includes assuring all facilities are kept at their highest appraised value within their assigned properties. Responsible for the hands-on maintenance of company operated facilities, equipment and grounds for 6-8 restaurants, office/warehouse, and other related property and equipment as requested by supervisor.
· Day to Day hands on service of assigned buildings, grounds and equipment.
· Provide technical skills to troubleshoot all matters relative to the facility maintenance program.
· Communicate as required to complete electronic work orders, documents and to respond to internal customers, co-workers and supervisors by phone calls, emails, texting or other form of communication.
· Respond to internal and external customer needs to properly maintain equipment and facilities.
· Manage facilities invoices and purchases for proper record keeping.
· Compliance with all OSHA, EPA and company established procedures and EPA record keeping on environmental issues.
· Compliance with the inventory procedures for the Service Department’s parts and supplies.
· Assist Facilities Supervisor/ Service & Facilities Manager in training of Service Department team members.
- Two-year Technical degree or equivalent field experience in facility repair and services.
- EPA Certification types I & II for HVAC&R, or able to achieve certification in 6 months.
- Preferred Knowledge: (Any items would be a plus)
- o Commercial property - building and site maintenance management.
- o All building maintenance procedures and accepted practices.
- o All building equipment - including electrical, plumbing and kitchen equipment.
- o Facilities management for office/warehouse buildings and restaurants.
- o Knowledge of Building codes and standards.
- o Knowledge of OSHA Standards for General Industry for buildings, equipment and grounds and have passed the OSHA 10 hour class.
- o Company MSD (Material Data Sheet) procedures.
- Able to make decisions on repair or replacement based on troubleshooting skills, while still meeting deadlines.
- Knowledge and capability to deal with afterhours (24/7) calls when there are limited resources to assist in making emergency repairs.
- Good communication skills with both White Castle team members and outside providers.
- Must have mechanical abilities and be able to use various hand tools, welding experience would be a plus.
- Ability to climb ladders and scaffolds, work for extended hours of uninterrupted time and must be able to withstand adverse weather and site conditions for any assigned job site inspections.
- Ability to lift, push or pull up to 50 pounds regularly.
- Valid driver’s license, dependable transportation and automobile insurance with the required limits of liability.
- Adhere to safety rules and procedures and use proper tools in prescribed manner.
- Travel to and from different locations as assigned.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
For a hot and tasty opportunity and the chance to join a team where more than one in four have at least 10 years of consecutive service, White Castle is what you Crave. We operate more than 360 restaurants dedicated to satisfying our customers’ cravings morning, noon and night, and all that’s missing is you. Our Original Slider was named in 2014 as Time magazine's "Most Influential Burger of All Time," and our Impossible ™ Slider was named by Thrillist in 2019 as the "Best Plant-Based Fast Food Burger." Earlier this year, 100 years after we sold our first Slider, Fast Company named us one of the "10 Most Innovative Dining Companies." And we’re a Certified™ Great Place to Work®. Your search ends here—we’ve got the career opportunity you Crave! Apply today and Long Live Sliders™!
36850 Groesbeck Hwy.Clinton Township, MI
ManufacturingView all jobs at White Castle