Administrative Operations Director
- $95,000 to $118,000 Yearly
- Medical , Paid Time Off
Administrative Operations Director
It takes a wide range of amazing people to achieve the mission of White Bird Clinic and to be successful in the work that we do. We provide compassionate, humanistic healthcare and supportive services to individuals in our community, so everyone receives the care they need.
Our priority is to serve people who are unserved, underinsured, disabled and/or homeless. Do you possess qualities and behaviors that foster collaboration, patience, empathy, and humor while utilizing stress reduction techniques for the self and others, remaining level-headed, and have a tolerance for ambiguity?
Can you approach challenging situations in a positive and creative way? If yes, please apply and tell us how! We welcome you to have a closer look at what we do at https://whitebirdclinic.org/.
The Administrative Operations Director has primary responsibility for managing and enhancing the operational practices and processes of White Bird programs. In this capacity this position directs the collection and management of information and reporting systems of programs in support of the client facing and other organizational units of White Bird. Increased integration of program operations and quality assurance processes will guide this position's performance.
Given the multiple sources of income to White Bird, this position will be responsible for coordinating their requirements of compliance and accountability.
Additionally, as a member of the senior leadership team this position will work collaboratively with both peers and direct reports to facilitate change and develop and implement best practices across White Bird.
- Develop and implement systems to assure cost effective, high quality, coordinated, patient focused care and other services necessary to meet the strategic, operational, and financial goals of White Bird.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to manage agency budget, program budgets, and operational benchmarks.
- Ensure the agency maintains a professional image by partnering with and supporting facility projects.
- Oversee supply chain management activities for all programs including but not limited to soliciting bids for supplies or large items, assisting program managers and other staff with ordering processes, managing inventory, and negotiating best pricing.
- In collaboration with the Health Center Operations Director and the Executive Director, oversee agency operations.
- Serve as administration representative for performance management, professional coaching, and development for direct reports and extended staff including Program Managers.
- Participation in strategic planning with Executive Director, Chief Financial Officer, Health Center Operations Director, and Medical Director.
- Facilitate and lead efforts on updating agency policy and procedure, with a focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Provide overall support to White Bird to maintain current services while also working toward expanding programs and our impact in the community.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience at the mid management or director level, preferably in a clinical or health care setting.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience leading/directing cross functional teams.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in an operations or operationally focused role in a clinical/healthcare setting.
- A Bachelor of Science degree in a relevant course of study (public health, healthcare administration, human services, public policy).
- Demonstrates proficiency with Office 365 or similar software systems.
- Experience leading/supporting organizational change in an organization of 50+ employees.
- Demonstrates collaborative leadership/coaching skills.
- Proficiency in Spanish or other non-English language.
- Experience working in a healthcare setting providing services to a nontraditional client base (i.e., the unhoused, non-native English speakers or other at-risk populations).
This is a salary exempt position with target starting base compensation ranging between $95,000 to $118,000 year paid on a bi-weekly basis.
In addition, this position qualifies for a competitive health and welfare package and generous paid time off opportunities.
White Bird ClinicEugene, OR
Get fresh Administrative Operations Director jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.