Finance Administrative Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
White Bear Mitsubishi is looking for a qualified finance admin professional to work at our amazing dealership in White Bear Lake, MN. This position supports the sales and finance department. Ideal candidates will be hard-working individuals with a keen eye for details, great collaborators and team-centric.Experience the Difference
We have nothing of greater value than our people. White Bear Mitsubishi respects the uniqueness of every individual and encourages all employees to strive to make a difference. We build strong teams of confident, creative people with a high degree of initiative, discipline and respect.
Simply put, we choose to be a different place to work and we want people to be happy. The White Bear Mitsubishi vision is to be so effective that we are able to be helpful to others. We strive to be the dominant place to work in this market, and we want people to work here only forever.
What you get in return:
- Medical and Dental for full-time
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance available
- Life Insurance, Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability Provided
- 401K Plan w % match
- Paid Training
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Time Off available
- Employee discounts on products and services
- Family owned and operated
- Heavily involved in giving back to the community
- Provide polished and professional administrative support to our sales and finance teams.
- This position entails daytime and evening hours Monday – Friday and daytime hours on Saturdays. (We close at 6PM on Fridays and Saturdays)
- Customer service skills are essential for this position, as well as the ability to multi-task.
- Proficiency with DMS (training provided) and Microsoft applications allow you to effectively manage: entering & printing deals, providing our lenders complete paperwork to ensure fast & proper funding, acquire bank payoffs, completing incentive program documents with the manufacturer, assisting the finance, sales management team and sales team, etc.
- Be an active team player with enthusiasm and attention to detail.
- You will maintain a high level of communication and reliability that is central to being an invaluable member of our team.
Take this opportunity to be surrounded by talented individuals and expand your professional skill set with White Bear Mitsubishi!
Life is too short not to enjoy your work, so don’t settle for just another job. If you’re interested in working for a company that can give you training and support to achieve your goals, contact us today! We look forward to meeting you!
White Bear Mitsubishi welcomes all applicants and is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We will not discriminate against or harass any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or status with regard to public assistance. It is company policy that each and every candidate and employee is treated with respect at all times.
White Bear Mitsubishi
AddressWhite Bear Lake, MN
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Finance and Administration Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.