Client Service Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Whitbeck Bennett has an immediate opening for a Client Services Specialist to join our team at our Leesburg, Virginia headquarters. Responsibilities include taking and directing phone calls and scheduling appointments for attorneys. Support paralegals as needed. A friendly personality, professional demeanor, and strong communication skills are a must.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Good administration skills and excellent phone etiquette.
- Individual must possess an outgoing, positive disposition.
- Individual must possess and continually display professional business demeanor and excellent customer service skills
- Very fast-paced work environment/ able to work under pressure
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work independently
- Work with other legal staff
- Process payment
- Maintain activities in their workflow but also step in to assist other colleagues where it’s needed.
- Has a passion for assisting others especially in times of crisis.
- Eager to work
- Interested in the legal profession
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision and Distance vision.
We offer a friendly, professional firm environment and competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k) with matching, and generous paid time off policy.
To Apply: Please send your resume and a cover letter detailing your qualifications and earliest available start date.
120 Edwards Ferry Road NELeesburg, VA
BusinessView all jobs at WhitbeckBennett