We are looking for a few maintenance people to join our team! You will be responsible for preventative maintenance, repairing down equipment along with repairing presses.
-Applicants will be interviewed by our Maintenance Supervisor and given a short tour of the plant and shown some of the routine maintenance that is performed.
-Maintenance personnel will be trained on day shift until up to speed with maintenance schedule, than shifts will be assigned. We are looking for day and night shifts.
-Compensation: Pay rate of $13/hour-$20/hour depending upon experience, knowledge and qualifications.
- Perform routine maintenance
- Keep all oilers flowing and free of obstructions
- Changing out defective shoe heaters, pads and other parts and returning to service
- Returning down equipment back to service
- Assisting production and supervisors to help keep up production quotas
- Misc. repairs around plant
- Assist press mechanics with the repair presses, perform box changes, align dye pads and plungers (we will train)
- Previous experience
- Mechanical knowledge of industrial equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented, able to follow instructions and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, self-motivated
- Working knowledge of hand tools
- Able to work with Supervisors to keep up production quotas