Whiskers Resort & Pet Spa Inc Grand Rapids, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Whisker’s Resort & Pet Spa is seeking Pet Care Specialists to join our amazing Luxury Resort & Pet Spa located in Kentwood, MI. Part-time opportunities are available.
At Whiskers Resort & Pet Spa, we strive for nothing less than exceptional service to our clients and to the pets (our guests) we care for and serve. Established in 2007, we are a luxury pet care with overnight boarding accommodations, canine daycare, positive reinforcement training and premium grooming services. Whiskers Resort & Pet Spa is the place where we pamper and care for our furry guests as a cherished family member.
What will you do?
- Deliver our clients and pets in our care a friendly and enjoyable experience with a “can do” mentality!
- Develop an understanding of dog behaviors and tendencies
- Understand and ensure compliance with our standards of care to ensure safety and well-being of the pets in our care is always a top priority
- Focus on the details in order maintain our high standards in providing a clean and comfortable space for the pets in our care
- Maintain a sense of ownership in your work, a focus on finding solutions and a strong attention to getting it right the first time
- Have excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and listening)
- Support and relate to your colleagues and management with a “We are all ONE TEAM” attitude
What are we looking for?
- Compassionate animal lovers
- A dedication to quality care for our Guest’s (dogs and cats) in order to provide a safe, healthy and exceptional experience in our daycare, boarding, grooming and training services
- Technology savvy in use of computers, mobile apps and communication systems
- Ability to tolerate varying environmental conditions as duties include being outside for period of time in a wide range of weather conditions
- Coachable, solution focused and flexible
- Must be dependable and reliable
Ability to work varying shifts including nights and weekends. Our busiest times of the year are summers and holidays, so you must be able to work summers and holidays
At Whiskers Resort & Pet Spa you would be joining a committed group of engaged like-minded individuals that take pride in their work and always put our furry guests needs and safety first!
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
If an accommodation under the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) is required in order to respond or apply for this job, please call Human Resources at 616/575-5660.
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
Whiskers Resort & Pet Spa Inc
AddressGrand Rapids, MI
AnimalView all jobs at Whiskers Resort & Pet Spa Inc