- Posted: over a month ago
$100k - $110k
Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
As a condition of employment, employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination.
WhirlWind is on a mission to help each client succeed by using our management consulting and technology expertise. We design, build, and manage secure environments that support data-driven decision making and data-powered products. Our services transform governments and enhance the lives of citizens.
Our people are driven and committed to our mission. If you want to join a team of rock stars who do incredible purposeful work and have fun doing it; come thrive with us and be one of the heroes behind our success. We offer an attractive benefits package including a competitive base salary and have been voted the Best Place to Work for 2021.
WhirlWind Technologies is seeking a Business Analyst to support a client-facing project in Suitland, MD. The Business Analyst will be responsible for understanding the client's business operations
and information systems to aid in program-level support. The Business Analyst will analyze and understand business processes and system workflows.
Top Outcomes in Year 1
- Achieve on-time or early completion of tasks and deliverable submissions
- Build new and strengthen existing stakeholder relationships
- Identify key issues for the client and propose innovative solutions
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Apply Agile Data Driven methodologies, processes, enterprises, and measurements
- Use a structured approach for business domain use case analysis
- Apply Business Process Management (BPM), general business processes and operations for organizational processes analysis/modeling
- Apply Business Analytics (BA) and Business Intelligence (BI) methods/tool for data analysis, applying cognitive technologies, predictive modeling, and relevant services.
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements to all stakeholders
- Perform risk analysis and propose solutions to potential challenges and issues.
- Develop data driven Customer Relations Management (CRM), UI/UX requirements and design
- Use data driven marketing technologies to gain insight and identify trends based on in-depth analysis
- Collaborate with project sponsors to determine project scope and vision
- Gather, analyze, document, and validate the needs of the project stakeholders
- Assist in the development of strategies to obtain, organize, and disseminate information through clear and effective communication channels
- Serve as client representative/SME with the ability to translate between technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Create documentation for executive leadership using the Microsoft tool suite - PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Provide project briefings to executive leadership on a consistent basis and upon request
- BS Computer Science, Computer Software Engineering, Information Technology, Statistics, or Mathematics required.
- 5+ years of experience in business analysis, communications, planning and support of large data management systems, preferably in federal enterprise IT environments, that include working with big data, data warehousing, data lakes, and SQL.
- Knowledge and experience of emerging technologies such as machine learning (ML), artificial intelligence (AI), natural language processing (NLP), UI/UX, Python, and business intelligence tools such as Tableau.
- Experience in managing, interpreting, and mapping data sources to create visual representations that convey information
- Demonstrated forward-thinking mindset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
WhirlWind Technologies, LLC
AddressOxon Hill, MD
BusinessView all jobs at WhirlWind Technologies, LLC