- Expired: October 10, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Front Office Coordinator
A career at WhippleWood CPAs is an opportunity to do work that matters. It's a chance to share, to innovate, and to learn at a firm that embraces the power of collaboration. Our culture has been celebrated multiple years in a row as a Best Place to Work by the Denver Business Journal, Outside Magazine, and Accounting Today.
We are looking for an individual who is independent, self-driven, and impelled to succeed in a dynamic environment.
This is an entry level position.The ideal candidate for this position will be able to build collaborative relationships with colleagues and clients, to offer ideas and insights we haven't yet considered, and to be challenged with high standards that help to ensure success for our clients and ourselves.
Our employees and their safety are our top concern and priority. During these daunting and uncertain times, we have ensured that our buildings do not exceed 50% capacity as well as taking extra efforts to continuously disinfect our offices. We are currently closed to clients and walk in guests as an added precaution.
YOU MUST COMPLETE THIS SURVEY FOR CONSIDERATION: https://.cindexinc/c/E5A77A
- Answer phones primarily; maintain office phone system, greetings, etc.
- Manage kitchen for both buildings: cleaning, organizing, maintaining supplies and equipment
- Order all groceries and supplies
- File and update engagement letters, documents, etc.
- Distribute incoming faxes and mail
- Manage outgoing mail and returned mail, postage log, drop off mail at USPS as needed, etc.
- Maintain file drawer of client documents
- Conference room organization and presentation for both buildings
- Act as first point of contact for deliveries, guests, and clients
- Screen phone calls for all firm personnel
- Maintain a clean and organized lobby and supply room
- Prepare building for opening every morning and close every evening
- Distribute client portal uploads to preparers
- Post time for all employees every Monday morning and at the end of each pay period
- Entry level position
- Reports to Firm Administrator
- M-TH 8-5, Fridays in the summer until 12. Additional hours required during peak seasons
- Hourly rate from $15-$17 hourly commensurate with experience
- Professional office environment
- Position eligible for all benefits, including:
- 401(K) up to 5% match
- Position eligible for all perks
- Dynamic and active work environment
- Completion of Culture Index survey, linked above. Candidates that do not complete a survey will not be considered.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Punctuality and reliability required, with regular and predictable attendance during normal business hours
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Excellent interpersonal skills to enable effective interaction with all levels of personnel and all types of personalities
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to coordinate multiple assignments concurrently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to provide exceptional internal service through a sense of urgency and a commitment to quality
- Display appropriate ethical knowledge through extraordinary confidentiality, integrity, and professional presentation and conduct
- Consistent professional manner
- Ability to work effectively both within a team environment and independently
- An attitude of continuous improvement
- Ability to be flexible regarding work responsibilities and processes, and to perform well under deadlines and other stressful situations
- Experience in office administrative services a plus
- Desire to learn about individual clients and provide service tailored to specific clients
BusinessView all jobs at WhippleWood CPAs