Starting Pay: $12.00/hour.
- Use mobile applications to capture operational data, track fleet activity, and log field repair information.
- Inspect vehicles across your service area to identify vehicles in need of maintenance and repair.
- Work alongside the city operations team to collect and reposition vehicles.
- Operate electric vehicles to service our fleet.
- Reposition improperly parked vehicles to recommended hubs and parking areas.
- Diagnose and triage vehicles in your service area and perform light field repairs.
- Work both independently and in teams.
- A smartphone and proficiency using mobile technology.
- Valid driver’s license and clear motor vehicle record.
- Comfort using basic hand tools and the ability to lift over 40 pounds, repeatedly.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Flexible schedule and able to regularly work on weekends.
- Ability to self-manage and also work well in a team environment.
About Wheels Labs, Inc.
Wheels is a last-mile, shared electric vehicle platform changing the current landscape in dockless mobility. With innovative products focused on sleek design and safety, Wheels provides a low-cost, fun, and comfortable way to get around cities through the connection of a smartphone. Wheels is headquartered in West Hollywood, California and is expanding quickly across the world.